I moved the code that called the sidebars from the header back to the footer. It was there temporarily to make sure they loaded even if the content crapped out, but now that I seem to have fixed most of the content problems (and the pagination is working correctly) it was safe to put the sidebars back in the footer.
This should increase loading times for the content, since it won’t hang on the share buttons or other off site stuff.
Also, I’m hoping it will get rid of that strange error where the content sometimes appears below the sidebars. I’ll keep an eye out for it, though – let me know if you see it!
Besides that, I fixed a few minor things on the site navigation bars.
The dropdown for Series now says Series/Event like it’s supposed to.
The dropdown to filter with a specific list now includes all the lists on the site, though I couldn’t get it to work with the apostrophe in “America’s Best Comics” without killing the code. I just spaced it out and it seems to work for now, though it does look a little silly.