I’ve been having some strange adventures of myself, just with this webdesign stuff. For example, I’ve started getting a very strange error:
Content Encoding Error
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
* Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
It never seems to happen on the newly redesigned front page, and seems to happen on the larger lists (like the full recommended reading order) with much more frequency than it happens anywhere else. I’ve tested it on several computers and some people on the wordpress forum see the same error. But no one has been able to advise me on exactly why it’s happening. I tried limited the post count and it still happened periodically. I’m looking into it, but it’s pretty frustrating. Let me know if any of you are experiencing the same problem (And where!)