The entire timeline has been entered and the site is live, with only some minor errors to be corrected (dates not showing for some posts, spelling errors or title redundancy, etc. It had some trouble importing perfectly from my excel file).
I’ve just got the site up and there are still a lot of basic design aspects that are not fully functional. The thumbnails will be clickable to show a thickbox’d cover in a larger size. The review links (which may be changed to say “more information” or something like that) will drop down a section with more information and comments instead of linking to a separate page.
About a billion tags need to be added. I made sure each book has at least one tag, but other main characters and tie in events need to be added, etc.
A banner/title header is needed for the top of the site.
Once a certain level of functionality and database completeness has been achieved, the site will be moving to its own domain from my personal site.
I also plan to add in a “news/updates” category that will post to the sidebar so you can subscribe to posts about new entries.
Edit: This post was originally dated to April 11th, but since it’s the first post that was made to the site (actually it originally appeared as part of an updates page with a bunch of other manually dated posts) I decided to move it to when I first have a record of any visits on the site – April 10th, 2010. That may have just been the time the google analytics code went live, but since I don’t remember, lets call it TRO’s birthday!