Up Down

Guess who stayed up all night?

That’s right, me.

I didn’t want to launch a bunch of empty categories, so I made sure there was some meat to them.

We’ve got fully functional reading orders now up for the Ender’s Game series, R. A. Salvatore’s Forgotten Realms, and the Magic: The Gathering novels! All fine tuned and notated by yours truly.

Every book should have isbn numbers, amazon links, and publication information all ready to go.

So obviously there’s some new post types and custom field action going on there (notes show up where the comic issues normally go, and authors are dropped in under the release date for novels.)

This set is pretty modern pulp geeky focused, but all three publication families are very commonly questioned ones, so hopefully the lists are useful to some of you. As always, they’re listed by reading order, not necessarily chronological by release date or event. But you can see the notations for more clarification.

Minor tweaks and layout changes will be going on in the next few days, but the big stuff is all done. Of course, there’s always more big stuff coming, and believe me – we’ve got more coming.

Want to stay up to date? Click here to subscribe to updates by RSS!
You can also sign up to get updates by Email!
« | »

5 Comments Post New »

1. sacha wrote on at August 21, 2011 5:04 am:

sos un kapo

[Reply]

2. smite gems hack wrote on at August 7, 2014 3:44 pm:

Its practitioners were known as the bushi, or samurai, and its
    particular tools were the katana and wakizashi swords.
    Secondly, Blacksmiths might also construct particular products that
    employees in numerous professions (including Enchanting) require.

It is important for all those new players to have an excellent idea
    of creep blocking and what it really does to creep equilibrium
    along with what advantages or disadvantages it might provide you.

[Reply]

3. where to get evo pils wrote on at December 5, 2014 5:13 am:

I’m more than happy to discover this website. I need to to thank you for ones
    time for this wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and i also have
    you book-marked to check out new stuff in your site.

[Reply]

4. Games wrote on at December 11, 2015 4:18 pm:

SMITE FREE GEMS FOR YOU!
    Special Event (ONLY 1 DAY LEFT!!): Our gift for you
    Guys!
    Get your free SMITE 800 Gems code at http://freegems.eu/

Be FAST!
    Freegems.eu team

[Reply]

Trackbacks and Related Posts

Content from other blogs and on this site that links back to this post.
  1. sugarland want to
    Trackback on at September 22, 2014 11:10 pm:

sugarland want to…

115 New Books! Novel Reading Orders! EnderÂ’s Game Series, Forgotten Realms, and Magic: The Gathering | Trade Reading Order…

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

Registered users may edit their comments past the 5 minute limit. [Register] [Login] [Logout]
HTML is allowed, but posts containing more than two links or sketchy code will be held for moderation.

« | »