Hey all, I’ve updated the site backend and several plugins. I ran into a couple errors, but seem to have solved them by setting some redirects and clearing bad caches.
The site might be a little slower than normal as pages re-cache. Please let me know if you run into any errors!
Also, I responded to some old comments and emails from the site email. Hopefully I didn’t miss any. If you were waiting on an answer to something, hit me up again about it.
I went through a brief scare where it seemed I’d completely lost my offline database when my home server was damaged in shipping out here… but I managed to find a backup that was only a tiny bit behind. Thank you thank you thank you past me for backing this up. Minor heart attack.