The site software has been updated to 3.0.1. I don’t think this should change any of my custom code (mostly in the functions file and plugins) so you shouldn’t see any large changes, but let me know if you run into anything weird!
I also updated the More Fields plugin (which makes it a bit easier to keep track of our custom fields – I was originally doing it just by coding it in directly, but the GUI for this plugin made things a little easier.) So, likewise, if you see anything weird related to field input or display, let me know.
That’s the only update for today – I’ve spent a big chunk of time adding new books to my offline database, about 250 of them so far.I’m gonna be doing that for a while and then update everything at once.
I’ll probably have some placements for books already in the database though, a few a day.
I’ve also been watching a bunch of Batman:TAS. I’m on Episode 11 right now, the second Two-Face one! Fun background noise.