As has been requested, I’ve moved the Search to the top right of the page. I also added a login reminder that should only be visible to users who are not logged in.
Finally, I added the “Comics” list to the filtering on the sidebar, so you can now create filtered lists that pull from ALL comics, not just the subcategories. If you’ve only been using the search and haven’t tried the filtering yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. It will list a bunch of books at once, instead of bringing you to the individual page, etc. It takes some getting used to, but play around with it and you can get really cool results by searching for included issue names and so on.
These little updates should come in handy for working on your collections! :D
Edit: Also just fixed a weird bug where the forum content was showing underneath the title header. Very strange! Added in a float tag for it and it seemed to fix the problem. A lot has changed in the last couple days, so let me know if you see anything else that’s wonky!